- B.S. or B.A. in web design or related field of study required, plus a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience within the following: analytics, UX/UI design, usability, content strategy, and front-end development. Advanced degree a plus. Certifications in the user experience and analytics field a plus.
- Capacity to work at a Director level and as part of a team with a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Significant experience in a government contracting and agency environment, including budget responsibility.
- The government contracting experience must include technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation and administration, budget development, and administration of government projects.
- In-depth knowledge of the web redesign process; previously managed and led UX/UI and/or (front-end) development teams.
- Experience leading projects through the complete website redesign project life cycle utilizing traditional project management as well as iterative development/Agile methodologies. Ability to tailor best practices to project teams to deliver business value.
- Familiarity or expertise with Agile methodology and processes.
- A passion for learning and staying current with new and future digital trends, as well as experience integrating emerging trends internally and growing supporting team structures.
- Experience supporting business development through client engagement; seeking out new business opportunities in technical areas of expertise. Analyzing requests for proposals and participating in preparing proposals for new business.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the group/company by providing ideas for streamlining operations and implementing improved processes.
- Ability to work independently of any direct supervision and possesses excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong organizational skills, initiative, and follow-through; and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a team environment.
- Experience with mobile development a plus.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.