- A B.F.A. or related degree in interface design, interaction design, information design, art, or a related field of study is required, plus a minimum of 4+ years of related experience, or equivalent education or experience.
- Visual Design: A strong portfolio highlighting keen visual design principles, typography, and UI designs patterns. Mastery in applying that expertise on the web, mobile devices, email newsletters, and social media. Experience designing for responsive websites is required.
- UX Deliverables: Experience contributing to the creation of wide range of UX deliverables such as persona, site architectures, wireframes, prototypes, interaction flows, or other documentation for developers to follow.
- Prototyping: Experience developing low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes using tools such as Axure, Balsamiq, and Invision.
- Project Research: Familiarity with the UX process and project research deliverables including heuristic analysis, gap analyses, analytics audits, stakeholder interviews, and business and functional requirements workshops. Familiarity with usability testing and providing recommendations.
- Client Management: Ability to clearly articulate digital strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Work with cross-discipline team members to design and develop digital strategies and solutions.
- Analytics: Experience with common analytics software (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and their application in designing a user’s experience.
- Section 508: Experience designing for accessibility and Section 508 compliance.
- Communication: Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated, and exhibits a strong desire to grow in the position.
- Content Management Systems (CMS): Experience with CMSs is a plus.
- Content Strategy: Experience doing UX and design on large content-heavy websites including labeling and metadata. Familiarity with information architecture and card-sorting tools (Treejack and Optimal Sort) a plus.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
IQ Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disabled/Veteran). IQ Solutions prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin or ancestry, marital status, status as a military veteran (including recently separated and other protected veterans), or status as a qualified handicapped or disabled individual, or as Vietnam-Era Veteran, in accordance with applicable law. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.